9 Different Religions and their Primary Teaching
Posted On June 23, 2014
There are many different religions all over the world. Each religion have their own teachings, beliefs, and practices. Through this article, you will know about the different religions and their teaching on how to treat your neighbor or even a stranger. Let’s begin with the belief of Christianity based on the teachings of Christ.
1. Christianity. According to the book of Matthew in the Bible, “In everything, do to others as you would have them do to you; for this is the law and the prophets.”
2. Zoroastrianism. In their book, it was mentioned “Do not do unto others whatever is injurious to yourself.”
3. Judaism. “What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. This is the whole Torah; all the rest is commentary.” This is one of the teachings of Judaism.
4. Sikhism. “I am a stranger to no one; and no one is a stranger to me. Indeed, I am a friend to all.” People having this religion believe in this teaching. Can you now see the difference and also the similarities between all religions? Same also in choosing your travel destination from this agency service 台胞證 申請. There are different agencies that you can see. But only the best one in your eyes is what you are going to choose.
5. Islam. Muslims practice the teaching of the prophet Muhammad that states, “Not one of you truly believes until you wish for others what you wish for yourself.”
6. Hinduism. “This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you.”
7. Buddhism. “Treat not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.”
8. Jainism. “One should treat all creatures in the world as one would like to be treated.”
9. Taoism. “Regard your neighbor’s gain as your own gain, and your neighbor’s loss as your own loss.” As it is like choosing bridal shop to go. Here is really the travel agency that you must visit 台胞證. It is because they have a lot of designs that only we can find here.