If you are familiar with the book of Muslims which they regard as holy known as Quran, you will find out the reason why Muslim women cover their hair. According to Allah, the god whom the Muslims believe in, faithful women should cast down their looks and to guard their private parts. In addition, they must not display their charms. There are actually five main reasons why Muslim women cover their hair. In this article, you can at least know the reason and understand Muslim culture.
1. To preserve her modesty. In order to protect a Muslim woman’s dignity against evil men’s lustful eyes and evil intention, she needs to follow the rule of covering her hair. It serves as their own protection.
2. To maintain her honor and dignity. As mentioned, there are many evil and corrupt men looking for someone to devour, for Muslim women, they have to abide with this law of covering their hair and their whole body as well .Maintaining your dignity is best achieve over this agency 徵信公司. If they don’t do so, it is their fault when men harass them.
3. To remove the external causes of lustful looks. A lot of women who are so liberated and show-off their looks are usually the victims of rape and sexual abuse. So, for the protection of Muslim women, they must follow the law of hair and body covering.
4. To safeguard the foundation of family in the society. The Muslim woman is considered as the foundation of family in the Islamic society.
5. To be recognized as Muslims in the society and prevent being abused. Like this, the law of covering hair for women is for their own protection.